Sunday, April 15, 2012

My first phone

were asked to. write. The only problem is that I do not remember the brands.

My first phone was in the format DAMPS - Ericsson with a flip - cap, which will soon break off. Weighed dofiga, the relationship was worth more than he weighed in, so basically the phone is used for the five-second conversation. Since I worked from morning to evening in one place, and his wife went to the university, the phone was eventually given to her. By the way, with this phone for me, the era of ' well where are you? '.

Mine is only mine, the phone was in the format of GSM - kind of sleepy, with a wheel on the right. Jog wheel, it seems. Very easy to use a phone. If not mistaken, the brand - CMD- 5. Bought a phone with the hands, then a lot of private traders imported gray phones with Poland. A few years later the phone was dead microphone. I repaired it did not, just bought a new. Sonya is also. M610 seems. With advanced for its time joystick and color display. Awesome was the phone. While I have not changed it on the communicator.

I also wanted Communicator Sonya - P900. But in the end bought a huge Taiwanese brick, yielding to the entreaties of a consultant. I bought the first large loan, which he took for business. But 600 of the loan Bachey vbuhali to your device. Eten. I do not remember the brand, the communicator himself still lying around the house. It was there, and Windows had to poke stylus. He weighed three hundred grams, and cool belt is delayed. But the customer drives the device into a stupor. Then the device was litter, squandered great battery and a microphone at low temperatures were miracles.

So I bought a HTC. Back in the loan. And took with him two years. Until the battery has to keep no more than 8:00. Small, handy machine, almost neubivaemy that might almost everything - only video I had the envelope and the radio was not. Well, the browser was - shit by shit. And so - everything is fine. But the constant need to charge me finally finished off, and I bought a Samsung I8000 with built-in memory to 8GB. This crap can all. It is hard to find that she can not. This media center, and ability to work through the Internet with all the rest of it except the complex dzhies sites. So I'm still pleased with the. You just need to clean it and plenochkoy -stick, and then zasrat in the shit - I've carried it in his pocket without a case. Charge it, incidentally, holds nearly a week, and it's just fucking with a view of the fact that I have for him a second battery.

---------------------------------.
Sign up. to update the blog with one click!. Read on Twitter!. ::. Advertising blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment